Alright, Veronica came back yesterday, I wanted to message her, but I forgot what time she would reach Singapore. Mindy&HuiMin would be coming home today, but I forgot what time..again, would they land. So yah, forget about smsing them. But still, I should say it here, "HOME SWEET HOME, GIRLS!" Hehe, yeah.
I've earned my very first own $30 last Saturday. Did that Umpiring thing along with 14 other Nass Pingpong-ers at Singapore Sports School. That school is real huge! Seriously...the hall is super warm, cause they didn't switch on the air-con, when I thought they would. The toilet is 100 times cooler! I think earning $30 is very tough. Somemore have to stand for many hours! Seriously tiring okay. Chatting with WeiCong now, & he told me that he have to stand for 12 hours to earn $120+$100=$220. What is this...He got into some acting in a video thing. Arghh! Yet his pay is so much higher than mine! Argh. Unfair!
I received another e-mail from my buddy over at China again! You don't know how happy I am whenever I receive an e-mail from her, I'm over the moon! Her English is pretty power(:
I just had a tiff with Kevin. Omgz, that stupid duff fan of him. Argh! Forget it. I don't think he's coming along with Me&Yixuan tomorrow to watch movie, he's lazy to shove his butt out of the house. Loser. Argh. I cancelled my appointment for Facial & a day out with Shankar+Jessie they all, then now he say he's not going. What nonsense, when he ask me whether want to watch Enchanted. So, probably going out with Shankar they all tomorrow. Hehe, watching Enchanted still. Now, waiting for all the confirmation. Heez :D
GoRockGoRockBoyz! Haha, Circus Action! Woots. 我爱棒棒堂,我爱棒棒堂,吼吼吼!我的黑社会眉妹要开始了!拜拜!:D